Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Penelope

Movie: Penelope
Like/Don't Like: Like.

Am I alone in thinking that maybe Christina Ricci's head was a little too large for her body? Anyone? It's like she lost all of this weight and she always has her hair pulled back with rather severe bangs. It just makes her look a little bit like a lollipop. I'm not going to lie, it has always scared me a little. So, maybe it was the fetching hair style, or possibly the pig nose, but her head didn't look nearly as large in this movie. In fact, she actually looked really cute in it. Which made the premise that she was so ugly that possible suitors would leap out of second story windows to get away from her a little far fetched. But whatever, this was a cute move. Cute Christina Ricci in cute clothes with cute music playing behind her in a cute storyline. And cute James McAvoy. Cute, cute, cute. Dear James McAvoy, You are cute. Love Rachel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a preview for this movie when I went to Enchanted, but I couldn't remember what it was called. I'm so glad you reminded me so I can go see it! Because it looks adorable. I'm just suprised Christina Ricci is in anything with a PG rating. I thought she only did edgy these days.