Monday, July 27, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Movie: Confessions of a Shopaholic
Like/Don't Like: It was okay

I never know what to say about movies like this. Because you know what you're getting when you watch it. It was cute, and there were crazy clothes, and life lessons learned. And isn't Hugh Dancy just so charming? But it wasn't mind blowing or anything. There were some moments when I was feeling like I may have a heart attack because nothing makes me stress more than money issues. So those scenes when she was spending way too much I wanted to scream, "Don't Do It!!!!" But that's about as riled up as a gal can get with this sort of movie.

I guess the best I can say is that I didn't feel like it was a waste of time to watch.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, you liked it better than I did, I guess. The only reason I kept watching was because there wasn't anything better on tv.
I do agree that I knew what I was gettin into. Oh well. I won't remember it next week and I've wasted time on worse things before.

Rach said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll watch it some time when Tim's out of town and I don't want to watch something with the potential to scare me.