Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Blind Side

Movie: The Blind Side
Like/Don't Like: Like

I like sports movies. And I like Sandra Bullock. And I was practically in a turkey-induced coma when I saw it. These were all contributing factors to me liking this film about a homeless black kid being taken in by a rich white family and eventually making it into the NFL. Everything is heartwarming and predictable but enjoyable to watch.

What was not so enjoyable was Tim McGraw's hair. I'm not sure what he had on top of his head - toupee? hair plugs? heaven forbid his actual hair?- but I think we can all agree that he should never be without a hat.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I've been wanting to see this movie, I'm glad you liked it. I'm determined to make it the first movie I see in 2009. Can you believe that? I haven't been to the movies all year, so sad...and pathetic. And I absolutely agree with you on Tim, he's much better looking with a hat on.

Rach said...

What? You saw a heartwarming, uplifting story instead of joining the masses for New Moon? Did you now see the preview with Jacob's muscles? I think I'll be sure to see this one. It seems like sports movies are a dime a dozen these days, but I am also a Sandra Bullock fan. Plus it got good reviews.

Rach said...

When I said "now see the preview," I meant not. It's early.